People are always asking what is a blog and what is its purpose? I like to simply things so I say a blog is something that you write about that you are passionate about. It can be about anything… a few examples might be: How to grow bean sprouts. How to tie trout flies. How to make the perfect egg omelette. Things I hate. How to take travel photographs that make you money. The list is endless only fueled by your creativity and desire to share these ideas on the internet.
1. By writing a blog you are virtually placing your writings as a part of your history.
2. By writing a blog it keeps your mind active and engaged.
3. By writing a blog you are sharing your content with the internet.
4. By writing a blog you can engage with like-minded folks.
5. By writing a blog you could help shape the universe.
6. By writing a blog you can insert contests and questionnaires for feedback.
7. By writing a blog it might go viral and you end up a billionaire.
So there you have it! What are waiting for grasshopper get off of that easy chair and start blogging. Your first blog might be: Why its not cool to eat chocolate covered grasshoppers!
QUOTE: . “Create a blog or a website of your own depending on what you want to be recognized for. Share your experiences through media.” -Israelmore Ayivor, Shaping the dream
THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW: Its amazing what we don’t know. Not a bad idea for a blog! Royalties please or at least you heard it here at the Zentraveler blog on WordPress.
THINGS YOU WANT TO SAVE: All of your blogs… its like writing a history of your thoughts and research.
ZENTRAVELER SAYS: Get involved share your ideas with the world and maybe I will take my tuxedo out of mothballs and see you on the podium for the NOBEL PRIZE.
From here to Infinity and Beyond is a relatively short ride! The next leg takes eons and eons as you fly through the Barycentric Dynamical Time Zone! …and on and on and on. Follow the Zentraveler Blog often for Travel, Health and Zen-like stories and such. Where else can you get a three in one blog for the price of free.